Funny Faye

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Well Josh went up to pocatello for work so i had yesterday and today to hang out with faye and work on my sewing projects. They are coming along great...i'm finally getting the hang out my machine and I bet my dress will be done in a couple days or so. maybe...if I'm not to embarrassed of it I will post a picture. :)


Faye has been so weird since she got spayed. She only sleeps on her back with her legs up in the air. Maybe because it hurts to lay on her tummy? Whatever the reason..it cracks me up when I look at her. She is so cuddly now too. Its cute but I'll have my laptop on my lap and she will just climb on in..or she goes around the couch to sneak up behind me to lay her head on my chest.
Thats her...sleeping. you can even see her baldness. haha She snores pretty loud when she sleeps like that.

1 comments:

Kim Francom said...

oohh... poor baby! I feel bad for her, it was hard when we went through that with Bella. she is such a funny dog -- it's funny how they have their own personalities. We need to hang out soon. Miss ya!