Sunday, March 22, 2009

Well not much has happend over the past few days. Except that Faye got spayed on friday. It was so sad and when I went to go pick her up she seemed to be so mad at me and then when we got home she just went into her bedroom and layed down (she usually HAS to be in the same room as whoever is home,) but then like 15 min later she came out and looked at me and then went back to her room. It was kind of funny and I realized she was just tierd..but it made me so sad to see HER so sad. Shes doing great now..you can hardly tell she got surgery except for the nice bald patch on her stomach. I think josh was more upset about her hair getting shaved than her being all sluggish. Just kidding babe!!

The move in date is set for April 8th and we decided on paint colors today so that we can paint the weekend before so that all of fayes hair wont get stuck to the wet walls.

0 comments: