Birthday Present!

Friday, July 3, 2009

For my birthday I got an adorable little golden retriever. At first we weren't sure if it would work out with the town house, but she has been surprisingly very well behaved and she even calms down faye. We decided (more like I did:] ) to name her Keisha. Get it? Kemo + Miesha = Keisha. They love to play under this big tree right outside our back door. Its so cute. Faye will only play with her laying down. Shes usually surprisingly gentle, but some times she has to show the boss is and she just kind of walks on top of her. Anyway..last sunday we went up to Bear Lake and we let the dogs run around. They both had a blast (especially faye who got a kick out of chasing the seagulls.) It was so fun to finally be able to enjoy some sunshine. Here they are!



Keisha looooved to roll around in the sand. I don't know if she just wanted to make it hard to give her a bath or what..but it was cute. Faye on the other hand ran around and around for a half hour trying to catch these birds. She got soaking wet. It was so funny. Her ears look hilarious all wet because they're so long. haha


Keisha loved playing in the water too!


Faye got so mad when we had to put her on a leash since she kept running by this couple who didn't look very happy with having a wet dog running back and forth in front of them. I can't understand why. She wouldn't even look at us when we called her name. Keisha got so exhausted. she fell asleep after 10 minutes. Of course we didn't leave without getting a couple raspberry shakes.

2 comments:

Jerrick and Amy said...

:) They are so cute! I am so glad I got to see you guys today and meet the little girl. I want her!! I am so excited for august vaca!

Jerrick and Amy said...

how do you do such cute blog stuff?? You have to teach me! Your matching header is adorable!