Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I turned the big 2-0 last monday. It was the first time I have ever gone to school on my birthday. It wasn't as fun as I thought..probably since I don't have a locker for someone to decorate. haha. Josh had to work, but when he got home we went out to dinner to my favorite place, happy sushi. We may have over did it...we got two large rolls, two pieces of yellow tail nagiri, veggie tempura, and gyoza. It was so yummy. We had a good laugh at the people sitting next to us too. They had never eaten sushi before and were making a big show about how cool they felt eating the raw fish in a california roll. For those of you who don't know a california roll has no fish in it. Its crab, cucumber and avocado. I thought it was funny anyway. We had our waitress take a picture of us, and then we took one of the yummy rolls.



After dinner we took the dogs to the park. We were going to see a movie and we didn't want Keisha barking in her kennel all night while we were gone. Shes already getting so much bigger. When we go for walks she can actually walk instead of running to keep up with Faye and I. She sleeps through the night now too so I don't have to get up every few hours to let her have a potty break. I was getting so many mosquito bites it was a little ridiculous. This is Keisha and Faye playing. Josh thinks Keisha looks like a bear.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

He is right... On that bottom pic she does look like a bear. Not regularly though. She is so cute. You should bring her over sometime and let Parker pet her so that he can get over his fear of dogs!!

Looks like your B-day was awesome!! You looked so pretty in your blue shirt. Happy Birthday you Whore!!! lol J/K

Kim Francom said...

How fun. I am jealous I didn't get to go to Sushi with you guys. It looked sooo yummy. Next time. I love your puppies - they are so cute. I can't believe Keisha has already gotten bigger since I've seen her! I love your blog, will you design me one? What site did you use? Is that the shirt I got for you? It's cute! Love ya hun!

Jerrick and Amy said...

man that keisha is getting even cuter I think! i love her! I'm glad that you had a good birthday! I wish I could have been there but that sushi sounds awesome! Can't wait for our trip next month! I love you!!

Randy and Lynda said...

I am glad you had a good birthday, and sorry about not decorating your locker.
Can't wait for your visit next month.
Love ya,