Married life!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Josh and I got married a couple weeks ago!! The wedding and reception was amazing. We haven't gotten the pictures back yet, but I'm so excited to see them. Landon, the photographer was taking pictures for more than a few hours straight. Luckily we got him to sit down for a few minutes so he could enjoy some food. I looooovved the hot chocolate bar we had. It was probably my most favorite thing of the night haha. I wish I would have had a few more free minutes, so I could have had another cup. :)

After the wedding Josh and I drove to the hotel. There was a disgusting smell from under the seat where we found a can of open sardines. yuck. Josh's brothers weren't very nice...
The honeymoon was soooo sooo amazing. We went to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It was so beautiful. We had fun horseback riding on the beach, and snorkeling in las caletas where we got to take pictures with a monkey and parrots. It was amazing!! It was great to ring in the new year while watching fireworks on the beach.



















Now we are having fun fixing up the apartment and transforming it into a home instead of a bachelor pad. Sorry Josh, but the plastic plates had to go. haha!

4 comments:

The Beards said...

Katie

Congratulations!!!! What a beautiful couple, and what a great honeymoon, sounds like so much fun! I found you through the Hinckleys Blog because I found Kim on there and then the rest of you. Hopefully you don't mind me peeking at your blog every once in a while, fell free to check out ours if you want to. Ted does all the blogging (kind of funny I know, but I am glad he does). I think he already added you to our friends. Hopefully we can keep in touch a little bit through the blogs. It is great to see you are doing so good!! Take care!

Love Jennie

Kim Francom said...

Hello cute girl. Love the pictures. Landon called me last night and let me know your pictures are done so let me know when you can pick them up or if you want to meet. I'm doing a jewelry party at Patti's on Thursday that's kind of half way? Maybe we could all get together this weekend. Let me know!

Ashley said...

How bout I did not even know that you started a blog!! What a horrible friend. Well I am here now... and that is all that counts!

The pics of you and josh on your honeymoon are so cute!! I am happy that I got to see them. You should come up and show me some more some time. And when you get your wedding pics you better show me those too!! :) I love that you guys live in our basement. Your awesome to live with!! I hope you guys feel the same (most of the time). lol

Come up and visit me anytime you want. I love talking with you!!

See you guys when you get back!!

Love, Ashley

Unknown said...

You guys are such a beautiful couple. Congrats